Holistic, alternative, complementary medicine and coaching
Wellness and well-being focused on your lifestyle.
Focused on mindset changes, we deliver practices that give you options: from meditation to medical marijuana. Empower your personal growth. Find your path with us.
Who is behind Empathic Practice?
Nearly 40 years of medical expertise and alternative health practices to help you achieve optimal mental and physical health and wellbeing.
The brain-child of an anesthesiologist and a creative director, Empathic Practice merges generations in a family-owned Leading Provider of Holistic Medicine in the Pensacola, FL area.
Empathic Practice was created because we believe you need options. You deserve care that is focused on listening to you and empowering your control over your health.
Our team combines experience in medical practice, alternative holistic health, functional Ayurveda, meditation, mindfulness, mental health and wellness. We want to help you developing soft skills for the hard times of life: developing creative thinking, connecting with your body, mind and soul.
A unique approach focuses on individualized treatment plans that can help you live in optimal health and well-being.
Do you ever feel like your life is chaotic and you’re being pulled in all directions with no control?
That can be a scary feeling.
We’re here to arm you with information, tools and support that will empower you to take control of your life.
This is your life, you deserve to live it to the fullest.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Energywork, Spiritual Life Coach
Carlie’s signature style of healing modalities treat the Mind, Body, and Soul. Customize a specific plan to fit with your needs and your schedule.
What Carlie Nagy brings to Empathic Practice
Experienced and Trusted
Carlie is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Spiritual Teacher and Life Coach with an extensive training background that includes:
- 1000 hr Holistic Health Practitioner Certification from Healing Hands School of Holistic Health in Escondido, CA.
- 200 hours of post graduate TA work in Sports, Acupressure, and Reflexology
- Certified in MediCupping from Ace Massage Cupping for VacuTherapies in Sports Performance, Body Contouring, and Detoxification. Working deep creating circulation and space in stuck tissue or working light in the lymphatic and fascial layers getting rid of bloat and letting the channels run freely.
- 2 years Ayurvedic experience at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, CA working side by side with PhD’s orders for specific dosha balancing treatments creating a world class experience.
- Pranic Healing, Advanced Pranic Healing, and Achieving Oneness w the Higher Soul facilitated by Master Stephen Co
- Reiki II attunement by Shamanic Reiki lineage and Reiki Master by Sonya Zowie Starr’s lineage
Carlie uses several different massage modalities based on your needs and preferences. She is highly trained in:
Acupressure / Trigger point
- Pranic Healing
- Quantum Energywork
- Sound Medicine
- Soma Breath Meditation
- Western Herbalism
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Forgiveness Coach